The agency is made up of creative, enthusiastic, passionate and energetic people who know their brands inside out. If you’ve got what it takes to work in an uncompromising, fast-paced creative environment, if you think one of the jobs below has your name on it, then please get in touch at email@example.com
Exposure – New Business Manager
We are looking for a tenacious New Business Manager. Exposure is an independent communications agency, part of the Casbah group where we connect ideas, brands and culture. Working across an impressive client portfolio with brands including Microsoft, Champion and Dyson, we offer our brands best in class expertise in PR, social media, brand events, film and content marketing.
Our New Business Manager will thrive on securing new and exciting opportunities for our specialist and integrated teams. With a strategic mindset, the successful candidate will devise and deliver new business plans, whether it’s identifying new territories for existing clients or connecting with new prospective clients. Working with key stakeholders across the business, we’re looking for an individual who can proactively sell in Exposure’s full service provision by highlighting our campaign successes using our impressive creds. The individual will manage and facilitate pitch responses, ensuring all deadlines are met and following up with clients to identify areas for improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- A consistent track record of delivering new business into an integrated creative communications agency
- A strategic mindset, able to spot opportunities early on and able to build and deliver plans to realise potential value
- A broad awareness and understanding of the creative communications industry along with a number of deeper specialist interests
- A master communicator, credible and able to win the trust of a diverse range of people quickly – with the tenacity to deliver on promises
- Proactive – hungry to find new and exciting opportunities
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills – both verbal and written
If you’d like to be part of a fun and vibrant agency, creating exciting opportunities to work on adding to our world-class portfolio, please apply with your CV here
Exposure is always on the lookout for enthusiastic and motivated graduates to join and support its busy London team. If this sounds like you, please get in touch specifying your field of interest.
Are you most enthused by the idea of interning in our PR department and learning the ins and outs of making brands famous. Maybe you would prefer to work event side and learn how to produce a world-class event for a global brand. Or it could be that Exposure Digital is the department for you – where you would get a snapshot of everything from designing websites, creating content and building social media strategies.
Exposure interns are paid the London Living Wage. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.